JoyfullExpressions

My photo
ATL, Georgia, United States
Jack of all trade Master of some!!! I love, Love, LOVE, everything art, and anything from the heart. My love comes from a relationship of being able to view beauty even in tragedy. I most desire to help, encourage and enjoy those that are going through, been through, and conquered issues in life. I don't believe that a degree equals expreience so I hope that those experts of life will free to share their experiences in different arenas so that another person won't have to endure the struggle. So read, blog, laugh, cry but embrace life through whatever instrument you choose.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Make Your Blog Stand out


I am still fairly new to blogging.  Despite the fact that I have been on blog spot since 2011.  I have just found a consistency or should I say a discipline in blogging.  For the thousands of us left that actually enjoy writing or helping others in any given niche I want to send a word of encouragement.

Keep Moving Forward!  You, like myself may have an audience of two, you may not think that your content is interesting or good.  Let's face it in 2013 in this world of microwave celebrities and reality stars turned celebrities, it can be hard and discouraging to write to an audience that is constantly sensationalized by Reality Shows, but Keep Moving Forward!  Blog for the love and passion of your niche.  Let your individuality and expertise stand out.  Blog because you have a witty or unconventional topic.  Blog because you LOVE to write and you still view writing as an art blog.  Blog, Blog, Blog, for goodness sake!

I know everyone is trying to find out how to get traffic, make money and keep there followers coming back for more, I say that it's HOGWASH.  I know that guru's will beat their brow at me for not being more practical and realistic.  But in this world of social media everybody is looking for a come up and everybody is looking for a get rich quick 15 minutes of fame road.  I think that is awesome; however, focusing entirely on the dollars creates a JOB! Yes you get paid to work but you find yourself enjoying it just as much as the 9-5 you are trying to replace.  It creates a frustration of trying to be so unique that you stop being YOU-NIQUE, stand out.

 Keep Moving Forward! Whether 1 or 1 million read, comment or respond blog from your soul.  Post from the random thoughts, and quirky ideas. There is an audience for you.  There is a platform and revenue that advertisers will flock to have on your site.  So be authentic and amazing Keep Moving Forward!  Inspire those who will soon view YOU as the next guru in your niche.  Be you but most of all Keep Moving Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment